Sunday, February 22, 2009

New blogger

Welcome to my world, my head, my idea-and-thinking spot!
After a lot of thinking and considering I’ve finally decided to try this out.
In the last 18 months I’ve gone from thinking blogging is an egoistic and meaningless way of using up internet space, to actually think it is a good idea.
The reason I’m writing now, is to share with others, both friends and anyone who might find it interesting, what is making me and my day, any day.
As to which language to choose, I decided that English would be best for now, as most of my Icelandic and Norwegian friends read English without problems, as my English speaking friends don’t read either Norwegian or Icelandic.
I hope you all bare with me as I get comfortable in this new forum, gather information I’d like to share and figure this whole thing out.
Feel free to comment and tell me what you think and how you are experiencing my blog.
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Så spennende, blir morro å se hva du skriver i denne blogen da Dur :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk Andy :) Håper jeg klarer å levere i stil med forventningene (ikke minst mine egene!)

    ReplyDelete