Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lazy day

Today has been a quite peaceful and laid-back day. No big happenings, and that suits me just fine. I’ve spent the day watching house-makeover programs and movies on TV and listened to Abraham some. I’ve also had a nice talk to my 10 year old, about allowing others to be their own people, and how her happiness comes from her, and not from other people doing what she’d like them to do. This afternoon I had a long talk with my neighbor about life and Abraham’s approach to emotions and the emotional scale. Then tonight I had a nice talk with my sister on the phone about feeling good and allowing.


I’m so lucky to have so many people around me to discuss life and all its variety with.
Got to smile and feel the gratitude now.

I’m really looking forward to the first real days at school, and to find out what the courses are all about. Also, this week I hope to hear more from at least two employers about work, and starting on some paperwork at the job where I’m the director/manager.

Until tomorrow… Ta-ta!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your Lazy Day was a great one!

    ReplyDelete