Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New courses

So it was the evening of yet another good day. I was at school from early morning till after lunch. A very lovely friend drove with me to school, which is about half an hour. She is the girlfriend to one of my closest partners from the Innovation studies. We always have nice chat on the way to and from school, so she’s just a delight.
At school we got to meet two new teachers, one in a course on business communications, which has both oral and written parts, and all the lectures are in English. The other new teacher we met today has lectures on communications theory, which is a part of a bigger course that also includes digital communications. All in all an interesting day at school today.
Today I also made an enquiry on a job that I’ve applied for, and would really like to get. I got quite a positive response there, so I’m looking forward to find out more before the weekend. Until then, there are always courses both Thursday and Friday, and a whole bunch of assignments to figure out.
Besides all of this I’ve had the pleasure of having nice conversations with both a good friend, and my kids. It pleases me to see that they’re all figuring it out and feeling better and better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment